The Law Society Library offers a practical collection of publications which aims to meet the information needs of solicitors practising in NSW
Services & Facilities
Solicitors with current NSW practising certificates may avail themselves of the following Library services and facilities:
- An 18,000-volume library collection comprising of law reports, practice books, text books and journals.
- A curated digital collection of key practice books and text books.
- An easy to navigate library catalogue with 'select and request' functionality.
- Directional and research assistance from an experienced team of librarians. Click here for associated costs.
- Postal and DX deliveries to country and suburban solicitors.
- Quiet study areas when attending the Library.
- Public access terminals with complimentary access to the internet as well as to a number of online subscription services.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Self-service printing and photocopying facilities. Click here for associated costs.
- A selection of daily newspapers for reading when attending the Library.
|Photocopying / printing
||25c per page
||$25.00 for up to 50 pages
and 50c per page thereafter
|Library card application
||$10.00 per item
Replacement costs for non-returned items also be applied
Payment options are cash, cheque or EFTPOS. The EFTPOS minimum is $10.00.
The Law Society of New South Wales
170 Phillip Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
DX 362 SYDNEY
Hours of Operation
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with entry to Level 1 restricted from 4.45pm.
The Library is not available on public holidays.