The Law Society's Professional Support Unit (PSU) solicitors provide CPD sessions in the areas of ethics, costs and regulatory compliance to the profession. They frequently present online, at CPD events held by the Law Society on site in our Phillip Street office and also regional CPD events run by the regional law societies.
In addition, PSU solicitors visit solicitors' workplaces to provide tailored education on best legal practice and procedure. This includes corporate, government and law firm workplaces.
The key benefits of this tailored CPD education are:
- Designed and customised to integrate with existing in-house learning and development programs
- Every hour attended = 1 CPD unit
- Customised content to suit the needs of the attending solicitors
- Flexibility to arrange the courses at a convenient time and location for the solicitors
- Free – no presenter charge