Purpose-built spaces to meet a range of corporate needs, the Law Society is the perfect venue for hosting networking events, cocktail functions, training sessions, workshops, seminars and more.
The second floor of the Law Society Building is made up of the Dining Room and a series of function rooms. All of these rooms are connected with movable walls enabling them to be opened up to create different sized areas to accommodate various events in an appropriately sized space.
Depending on the configuration, the second floor can hold up to 100 people for dinner, up to 150 for cocktails and up to 160 people theatre-style, or be broken down into smaller meeting rooms or even private dining rooms.
The third floor has a training room, which can accommodate 116, theatre style. The room is equipped with a wall-mounted projector, inbuilt audio-visual system, lapel and handheld microphones, WiFi, lectern, flip charts, whiteboard and markers.
Capacity and room setup
We can create menus for both formal and informal occasions including breakfast, lunch, cocktail parties and dinner. We pride ourselves on a contemporary food style using the best seasonal produce available.
We are happy to tailor the menu to the style of the event and can cater for the special dietary needs of your guests.
The type of beverages offered can be chosen in line with your budget. Beverages range from a basic package offering house sparkling, white and red wine, local beer and soft drinks to a premium package including spirits, specially selected cellar wine and champagne.
The Law Society holds a full liquor licence. No liquor can be brought onto licensed premises and no liquor can leave licensed areas. The Law Society adheres to a policy of responsible service of alcohol.
- House policies are clearly displayed on the licensed areas.
- The Law Society also imposes a strict NO SMOKING policy throughout the building.
- We cease service at 10.30pm for dinner to keep our prices competitive. However as with all aspects of your function, this can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- A lectern and microphone are available free of charge. Other limited media presentation equipment may be arranged as required.
- Both levels have wireless internet access