Legal practitioners in regional and remote NSW work tirelessly for local communities while grappling with distinct and challenging issues.
The highly anticipated Rural Issues Conference will be held on Friday, 25 October at InterContinental Hotel Sydney and will focus on the unique matters affecting practitioners in rural areas.
- Practice management and business skills
- Substantive law
- Date: Friday, 25 October 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Venue: InterContinental Hotel Sydney
- CPD: 6.5 Units
Lawcover is offering two free workshops to Rural Issue Conference attendees on Thursday 24 October 2019. These will be held at Law Society of NSW (170 Phillip St, Sydney 2000). Details below:
- Risk Briefing – Traps in Powers of Attorney from 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Risk Briefing - Tales from Lawcover’s “War Story” Chest from 2:00pm – 4:00pm
To register please email PracticeSupportServices@lawcover.com.au or call 9286 8877. Proof of registration for the conference will need to be provided.