The President of the Law Society of NSW, Elizabeth Espinosa, invites you to an exclusive Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Regional Roadshow event in Wollongong.
Join us as we discuss the technological disruption facing the industry, to ensure your practice remains sustainable.
The program will include:
- Insights into the current legal landscape and practical advice on how to easily implement new technologies into your practice;
- A worskshop on the latest approaches from design thinking and legal project management to resolve challenges that you may face as a regional practitioner;
- The increasing relevance of cybersecurity, with the latest updates to protect your practice from cyber-attacks.
This is an opportunity to be heard and be inspired.
- Elizabeth Espinosa | President, The Law Society of New South Wales | Read Bio
- Dr Felicity Bell, FLIP Stream Research Fellow, UNSW Law | Read Bio
- Peter Dombkins | Head of Legal Project Management, Gilbert + Tobin | Read Bio
- Malcolm Heath | Legal Risk Manager, Lawcover | Read Bio
If you couldn’t join us in Wollongong, registrations are now open for the 2019 FLIP Conference at the Hilton Sydney on Thursday 25 July and the remaining FLIP Regional Roadshow stop:
Dubbo: Friday 31 May