The President of the Law Society of NSW, Elizabeth Espinosa, invites you to an exclusive Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Regional Roadshow event in Dubbo.
Join us as we discuss the technological disruption facing the industry, to ensure your practice remains sustainable.
The program will include:
- Insights into the current legal landscape and practical advice on how to easily implement new technologies into your practice;
- A worskshop on the latest approaches from design thinking and legal project management to resolve challenges that you may face as a regional practitioner;
- The increasing relevance of cybersecurity, with the latest updates to protect your practice from cyber-attacks.
This is an opportunity to be heard and be inspired.
- Elizabeth Espinosa | President, The Law Society of New South Wales | Read Bio
- Helen Brown | Solicitor, Office of General Counsel, The University of Sydney | Read Bio
- Peter Dombkins | Head of Legal Project Management, Gilbert + Tobin | Read Bio
- Elissa Baxter | General Counsel, Lawcover | Read Bio
- Date Friday 31 May
- Time 1.30pm - Registrations & Lunch
2.00pm - 5.30pm - Presentations & Workshop
5.30pm - 6.00pm - Networking and Canapés
- Venue Taronga Western Plains Zoo,
The Savannah Function Centre
Obley Road, Dubbo NSW 2830
- Cost Members - $29 | REGISTER HERE
Non-members - $285 | REGISTER HERE