The President of the Law Society of NSW, Elizabeth Espinosa, invites you to an exclusive Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Regional Roadshow event in Byron Bay.
Join us as we discuss the technological disruption facing the industry, to ensure your practice remains sustainable.
The program will include:
- Insights into the current legal landscape and practical advice on how to easily implement new technologies into your practice;
- A worskshop on the latest approaches from design thinking and legal project management to resolve challenges that you may face as a regional practitioner;
- The increasing relevance of cybersecurity, with the latest updates to protect your practice from cyber-attacks.
This is an opportunity to be heard and be inspired.
- Elizabeth Espinosa | President, The Law Society of New South Wales | Read Bio
- Dr Felicity Bell, FLIP Stream Research Fellow, UNSW Law | Read Bio
- Peter Dombkins | Head of Legal Project Management, Gilbert + Tobin | Read Bio
- Malcolm Heath | Legal Risk Manager, Lawcover | Read Bio
- Date Friday 5 April
- Time 1.30pm - Registrations & Lunch
2.00pm - 5.30pm - Presentations & Workshop
5.30pm - 6.00pm - Networking and Canapés
- Venue Elements of Byron
144 Bayshore Drive
Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Cost Members - $29* | REGISTER HERE
Non-members - $285* | REGISTER HERE
*Each attendee will receive The Law Society's pack consisting of books and branded items, valued at over $100