The second stop on the inaugural Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Regional Roadshow, in Byron Bay, was a huge success. Full of robust discussions and tangible solutions to help guide legal practices through the digital disruption facing the future of the industry.
The program included:
- Insights into the current legal landscape and practical advice on how to easily implement new technologies into your practice;
- A worskshop on the latest approaches from design thinking and legal project management to resolve challenges that you may face as a regional practitioner;
- The increasing relevance of cybersecurity, with the latest updates to protect your practice from cyber-attacks.
- Elizabeth Espinosa | President, The Law Society of New South Wales | Read Bio
- Dr Felicity Bell, FLIP Stream Research Fellow, UNSW Law | Read Bio
- Peter Dombkins | Head of Legal Project Management, Gilbert + Tobin | Read Bio
- Malcolm Heath | Legal Risk Manager, Lawcover | Read Bio
If you couldn’t join us in Byron Bay, registrations are now open for the 2019 FLIP Conference at the Hilton Sydney on Thursday 25 July and the remaining FLIP Regional Roadshow stops:
Wollongong: Thursday 2 May
Dubbo: Friday 31 May