Stand out from the crowd
Gaining accreditation is a significant achievement and a valuable asset. When promoted effectively, your accreditation can really help you stand out from the crowd.
Your accreditation will:
- differentiate you from colleagues and competitors
- enhance reputation
- demonstrate commitment to being a valued and experienced practitioner.
Promoting your Specialist Accreditation
To maintain the integrity of the brand, the Specialist Accreditation Board has developed policies for promotion of Specialist Accreditation which all specialists are expected to follow. These policies can be found in the
Download the Promoting your Specialist Accreditation guidelines.
- Specialist Accreditation is the achievement of an individual, not a firm at large.
- Stay renewed. Only Accredited Specialists who have renewed their accreditation annually can promote themselves as an Accredited Specialist;
- There are three types of logos available to use, but they cannot be altered in any way;
- If you are on or seeking a leave of absence, you must refrain from holding yourself out as a specialist during that time; and
- Consult the guidelines before undertaking any promotional or advertising activity. Contact the Specialist Accreditation department should you have any concerns.
Requesting Logos or Feedback
All logos can be requested via email from the Specialist Accreditation Department.
Please ensure in your email you include the full name of the specialist(s) the logo is being requested for. The department will verify their status as a specialist before the logo is provided.
Should you have any questions or require approval of logo use, please email the department at email@example.com.