Managing a team can be difficult at the best of times, but if you're working remotely the usual communication challenges can be exaggerated. You might already be using Microsoft Teams every day, but are you using it to its full advantage?
The Law Society of New South Wales is pleased to offer this practical session* providing the skills to help get you working smarter, not harder in Microsoft Teams.
Learn how to drive effective teamwork, communication and planning to increase your team's performance by WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams to:
- Understand the 'rules of engagement' necessary for effective teamworking and collaboration
- Improve your communication and learn when to use Teams versus email or a channel post versus a chat
- Structure your teams and channels to enhance teamwork
- Manage project collaboration by leveraging planner and OneNote
- Set up Teams for WorkingSm@rt to reduce interruptions and notifications
*This WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams session will be delivered by expert trainers from Priority Management.
You might also be interested in WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Outlook Essentials on Tuesday 14 July. Find out more about this session here or register below.
Director, Senior Facilitator and Coach
Priority Management, Asia
The Law Society of NSW
Date Thursday 23 July 2020
Time 1:30pm - Webcast login
2:00pm - Presentation including Q&A
3:30pm - Webcast concludes
Format Online Webcast
CPD 1.5 CPD Units
Cost Member - Complimentary
Non-member - $149