Managing a team can be difficult at the best of times, but if you're working remotely the usual communication challenges can be exaggerated. You might already be using Microsoft Teams every day, but are you using it to its full advantage?
On Thursday 23 July 2020, the Law Society of New South Wales was pleased to offer a practical session* providing the skills to help you work smarter, not harder in Microsoft Teams.
In this session we learnt how to drive effective teamwork, communication and planning to increase your team's performance by WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams to:
- Understand the 'rules of engagement' necessary for effective team working and collaboration
- Improve your communication and learn when to use Teams versus email or a channel post versus a chat
- Structure your teams and channels to enhance teamwork
- Manage project collaboration by leveraging planner and OneNote
- Set up Teams for WorkingSm@rt to reduce interruptions and notifications
*This WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams session was delivered by expert trainers from Priority Management.
You might also be interested in the WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Outlook Essentials on-demand webcast. Find out more about this session here.
Director, Senior Facilitator and Coach
Priority Management, Asia
The Law Society of NSW
Format Online Webcast
CPD 1.5 CPD Units
Cost Member - Complimentary
Non-member - $149