Whether you're working remotely or from the office, it can often be challenging to stay focused and productive. You are probably using Microsoft Outlook every day, but are you using it to its full advantage?
On Tuesday 14 July 2020, the Law Society of New South Wales was pleased to offer a practical session* providing the skills to help you work smarter, not harder in Microsoft Outlook.
In this session, we learnt how to prioritise and manage workloads by unlocking the power of Microsoft Outlook as a productivity tool using WorkingSm@rt best practices and processes to:
- Be more effective and efficient in getting things done
- Control your inbox and prioritise incoming emails
- Track and manage your email follow-up
- Define priorities to focus on values and importance
- Plan and retain control of your time and workloads
- Set up Outlook for WorkingSm@rt to reduce distractions and stay focused
*This WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Outlook session was delivered by expert trainers from Priority Management.
You might also be interested in the WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams Essentials on-demand webcast. Find out more about this session here.
Director, Senior Facilitator and Coach
Priority Management, Asia
The Law Society of NSW
Format Online Webcast
CPD 1.5 CPD Units
Cost Member - Complimentary
Non-member - $149