Whether you're working remotely or from the office, it can often be challenging to stay focused and productive. You are probably using Microsoft Outlook every day, but are you using it to its full advantage?
The Law Society of New South Wales is pleased to offer this practical session* providing the skills to help get you working smarter, not harder in Microsoft Outlook.
Learn how to prioritise and manage your workload by unlocking the power of Microsoft Outlook as a productivity tool using WorkingSm@rt best practices and processes to:
- Be more effective and efficient in getting things done
- Control your inbox and prioritise incoming emails
- Track and manage your email follow-up
- Define priorities to focus on values and importance
- Plan and retain control of your time and workloads
- Set up Outlook for WorkingSm@rt to reduce distractions and stay focused
*This WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Outlook session will be delivered by expert trainers from Priority Management.
You might also be interested in WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams Essentials on Thursday 23 July. Find out more about this session here or register below.
Director, Senior Facilitator and Coach
Priority Management, Asia
The Law Society of NSW
Date Tuesday 14 July 2020
Time 1:30pm - Webcast login
2:00pm - Presentation including Q&A
3:30pm - Webcast concludes
Format Online Webcast
CPD 1.5 CPD Units
Cost Member - Complimentary
Non-member - $149