There is increasing awareness of the importance of developing mentally resilient teams. But what is resilience, and why is it so important?
On 20 October, Mark Oosertgo explained what the research tells us about resilience in the workplace, how to engage with staff during stressful times, and offered evidence-based practical strategies to help you develop and lead a resilient team.
- What is resilience and why it is important
- How to build resilience awareness in the workplace
- Leadership attributes of resilient teams
- Rethinking of interpersonal boundaries in people management
- Effective problem-solving approaches for periods of high stress
- Engaging with staff during times of high stress
- Team-based activities to create and support resilient teams
Mark Oostergo | Read bio
General Manager & Principal Psychologist, Communicorp
CPD 1 unit, self-allocated
Cost Member: complimentary