There is increasing awareness of the importance of developing mentally resilient teams. But what is resilience, and why is it so important?
In this on-demand webcast, Mark Oosertgo explains what the research tells us about resilience in the workplace, how to engage with staff during stressful times, and offers evidence-based practical strategies to help you develop and lead a resilient team.
- What is resilience and why it is important
- How to build resilience awareness in the workplace
- Leadership attributes of resilient teams
- Rethinking of interpersonal boundaries in people management
- Effective problem-solving approaches for periods of high stress
- Engaging with staff during times of high stress
- Team-based activities to create and support resilient teams
Mark Oostergo | Read bio
General Manager & Principal Psychologist, Communicorp
2021 Law Society President
||20 October 2021
||1 unit, self-allocated
||Member – complimentary
Non-member – $29
Become a member
If you or someone you know needs support, help is available.
The Solicitor Outreach Service (SOS) is an independent and confidential counselling service for NSW solicitors. Call 1800 592 296 to access this service.
If you're not a NSW solicitor and you need support, Lifeline provides all Australians access to 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Call 13 11 14 to access this service.
For information about other nationally available mental health support services, click here.