Increased competitive pressures, changes in client demand and advances in technology have seen law firms put forward innovative methods of charging - alternative fee arrangements.
On Wednesday 25 August we examined the new methods of charging that are developing and provided tips on how to price legal services.
Our expert panellists covered:
- What are the different pricing models?
- Is law a service or product?
- What can we learn from traditional time-based billing models?
- How do you do it? Where do you start?
- How do you use data from your practice, technology, unbundling to inform pricing?
- Are there any regulatory or ethical restrictions on alternative pricing?
- What happens when I want to recover cost, and what about pricing in litigation?
Register now for on-demand to get the buzz on alternative pricing.
Tomoyuki Hachigo | Read Bio
Elizabeth Harris | Read Bio
Professor Michael Legg | Read Bio
Director of the Law Society of NSW Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Stream at UNSW Law
Tessa van Duyn | Read Bio
CEO and Practice Leader
Juliana Warner | Read Bio
The Law Society of NSW
CPD 1.5 Units, self-allocated
Cost Member - complimentary
Non-member - $149
Become a member