Moira will provide the latest evidence-based on all matters concerning sleep and will deliver the presentation with warmth, humour and above-all she aims to instill hope and optimism to increase your confidence with managing your sleep or increase your awareness of why you should value it if you don’t already.
There will be plenty of time for Q & A during and at the end of Moira’s presentation.
The topics Moira will cover will be:
- Understanding sleep regulation
- Why do we sleep?
- Understanding our body clocks
- Light/dark cycle and its effect on sleep (including blue light and its effect on melatonin)
- Working from home, or living at work? Tips for setting boundaries and limits to protect rest and sleep
- Why and when can it go array?
- Healthy sleep tips including ‘sleep hygiene’
- Sleep and Mental Health (chicken or egg?)
- Caffeine, alcohol and other drugs
Wednesday 19 July 2023
1 unit, self-allocated
Non-members: $29 (incl. GST)
Become a member
Dr Moira Junge | Read Bio
Sleep Health Foundation and Health Psychologist
Cassandra Banks | Read Bio
The Law Society of New South Wales