Our Visiting Solicitor’s Rooms are located in the Library on Level 1 of the Law Society Building and are available free of charge to members. These rooms are perfect for client meetings or as a base for working in the city.
- Bookings are essential
- Rooms are available from 9am – 4.45pm Monday to Friday
- Each room has a maximum capacity of six (6) attendees
- Free wireless internet access available
- Telephone and teleconference calls from phones provided can be made locally free of charge. (Requests for long distance calls can be made; charges apply.)
- Self service copying and printing are available at the rate of 25 cents per page
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water are available and may be requested on your arrival at our facilities
- General library etiquette must be adhered to
Make a booking:
To read our terms and conditions, click here.