FLIP Tech Tools is back for 2022 and aims to provide practical help in identifying the best approach and tech solutions for your legal practice.
Document Automation is the focus of our first FLIP Tech Tools webcast for this year.
Through an expert panel discussion, case studies and tech tool demonstrations from document automation providers, you will learn:
- What is document automation, how it is used and its benefits.
- What documents to automate, when and how.
- How much time and resources to allocate.
- Key considerations and questions to ask tech providers.
- How to make the case for document automation.
- How to measure document automation success.
||Wednesday 30 March 2022
||1.5 Units, self-allocated
||Member - complimentary
Non-member - $149 (incl. GST)
Become a member
Joanne Van der Plaat | Read Bio
The Law Society of NSW
Jason McQuillen | Read Bio
Patrick Ng | Read Bio
InPlace Solutions Pty Ltd
Jane Levinson | Read Bio
Practice Optimisation Lead
Proudly supported by:
The following Dispute Resolution providers will demonstrate their tools and products: