To advertise your practice in LSJ, which includes a free listing on this web page, please contact the LSJ Advertising Department. Details below.
Legal Practice sales
- CBD - Opportunity for litigator willing to explore growth area (sale/succession)
- CBD - Agency and small litigation annual revenue around $300k
- Canterbury/Inner West - General Prac. with emphasis on civil litigation
- Serving Northern Beaches, Forest and St Ives, long established
- Family Law practices across Sydney and rural/regional areas
- North of Newcastle – general prac.
- Byron Bay hinterland – general practice
- Central Coast general practice
- Mid North Coast – broad general practice and court work/litigation
Visit peterfrankl.com.au for valuation services and new listings
Peter Frankl B.Com RBV CPA
Tel: 0413 871 231
For sale - small town practice near Lithgow/Bathurst
Preparing to retire. This is the only practice in town. Business is increasing annually. Excellent opportunity for a young lawyer. To discuss call 0407 001 464.
SECURE INCOME IN RETIREMENT
Progressive, Inner West law firm (civil litigation, family, property, probate, family provision, land & environment court) looking to expand, seeking established lawyer keen to retire, go into semi-retirement or pass on work. We currently offer flexible retirement options. Please forward your expression of interest to Confidential Box No. 2, October Law Society Journal, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000 or email here.
Seeking Newcastle / Hunter Valley Practice
Established Newcastle-based firm seeking to expand its property/ estates practice is looking to acquire conveyancing & estates practice, where the principal is looking to retire or scale back. Please reply to email@example.com.
Sydney City migration practice for sale
Medium sized Sydney city migration practice for sale. Established over 20 years. Please forward your expression of interest to PO Box A267, Sydney South NSW 1235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thinking of moving north? Practice for sale in QLD
Northern outskirts of Brisbane. Handy to Sunshine Coast. 40 Minutes to Brisbane CBD. Prime position. Established 11 years in a growth area. Currently a visited office only. Billings range from $290k to $450k. Conveyancing, commercial work, family law, wills & estates and wills in safekeeping. Established client base, fit out and equipment. Would suit a practitioner wanting to go solo or a larger firm wanting a branch office. Private sale with a view to retirement. Email enquiries to: email@example.com.