To advertise your practice in LSJ, which includes a free listing on this web page, please contact the LSJ Advertising Department. Details below.
Legal Practice sales
- Hills District - conveyancing practice
- Northern beaches - general practice
- St George area - small general practice
- Sutherland Shire - conveyancing practice
- Parramatta - one person practice
- An opportunity in franchising law
- Needed -in demand: Lower N. Shore
- Small office space near Supreme Court
- Illawarra - sml conveyancing practice
- Far North Coast - gen prac.
- North of Newcastle – general prac.
- Criminal Law - Hunter area
- Newcastle - small gen practice
- Byron Bay hinterland gen practice
Visit peterfrankl.com.au for valuation services and new listings
Peter Frankl B.Com RBV CPA
Tel: 0413 871 231
SOUTH COAST – SHOALHAVEN AREA GENERAL PRACTICE
Long established reputable practice with solid clientele showing sound returns over many years. Broad range of general law wills, estates, commercial, family, property, conveyancing, business transactions, litigation, all court work, criminal and family legal-aid panel work, recognised court agency, supports 2 -3 solicitors. Substantial wills and deed register, modern fully equipped offices, opportunity for expansion, option for consultancy based transitional arrangement. Please forward your expression of interest to Confidential Box No. 1, October Law Society Journal, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000 or email here.
TRANSITION TO SEMIRETIREMENT OR RETIREMENT
A progressive firm with offices in the major cities and suburbs in New South Wales specialising in personal injury, wills and estates, estate litigation and property is looking to expand and is seeking an established sole practitioner who is seeking to retire in the next few years, or go into semi-retirement. We can offer a secure income to sole practitioners with an established practice, particularly in the practice areas of wills and estates estate litigation and property, located in the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs and Southern Suburbs of Sydney, the opportunity to transition to semi-retirement or retirement. We would offer a supportive and flexible environment, and options to transition to retirement. Please forward your expression of interest to Confidential Box No. 2, October Law Society Journal, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000 or email here.