To advertise your practice in LSJ, which includes a free listing on this website page, please contact the LSJ Advertising Department. Details below.
Legal Practice sales
- New: Outer-West fees $700K p.a.
- New: Eastern subs fees $500K p.a.
- Specialist estate planning practice
- Specialist employment law practice
- Family law (small) South/East Sydney
- Canterbury-Bankstown (2x films)
- New: Queanbeyan/ACT
- Byron Bay hinterland - general practice
- Major regional town crim/family practice
- Far North Coast conveyancing
- Newcastle - Retail location
- Southern Highlands general practice
NEW FOR 2019
- Check website: e.g. Hills District family law
- Share office space - Sydney CBD
Visit peterfrankl.com.au for valuation services and new listings
Peter Frankl B.Com RBV CPA
Tel: 0413 871 231
LOWER NORTH SHORE PRACTICE FOR SALE
Expressions of interest sought to take over small practice established for over 35 years. Currently supporting one principal and one part-time solicitor, both looking to retire from the profession. Fees are from general conveyancing, leasing, estate planning and deceased estates. There are also a significant number of wills, Certificates of Title and leases held in safe custody. Transfer of lease of 42sqm office also available. Would suit sole practitioner looking for good lifestyle or firm seeking more work-in-progress, merger or branch office. There is also good opportunity for growth in any area of the practice. Please forward your expression of interest to Confidential Box No. 1, December Law Society Journal, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
MID NORTH COAST PRACTICE FOR SALE
Sole general practice available in CBD. 45m2, disabled access plus secure car park. $1,379.00/month rent. 325 security packs. Owner willing to remain. Reply to email@example.com.
Progressive, mid-city firm looking to expand, seeking established, ambitious lawyer or group of lawyers with partnership potential. We currently offer banking, business and commercial law, corporate advisory, estate, family law, immigration, litigation and property law services. We invite expressions of interest. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your expression of interest to Confidential Box No. 2, December Law Society Journal, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000.