A survey conducted by management consultants McKinsey & Company revealed that data-driven organisations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times more likely to retain them, and 19 times more likely to be profitable as a result. So, how can the value of data be determined within a legal practice?
In the second FLIP Buzzwords for 2021, our panellists will break down data and delve into the important role it plays in driving business growth.
Our panellists will address:
- What is data, and where can you find it?
- What approaches and technologies can you use to capture data?
- How can you use data to help make informed decisions and better understand your staff, clients and competition?
- What are the challenges and potential pitfalls when storing and using data?
- Examples of data use within law firms and legal departments.
Register now to get the buzz on Data.
Juliana Warner - Moderator | Read bio
President, the Law Society of NSW
Adjunct Associate Professor
Peter Dombkins | Read bio
Michelle Mahoney | Read bio
Executive Director of Innovation,
King & Wood Mallesons
Jodie Baker | Read bio
CEO, Xakia Technologies
Richard Conway | Read bio
Deputy Group General Counsel & Group Company Secretary, Coca-Cola Amatil
Date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
Time: 3:00pm - Webcast login
3:30pm - Welcome and introductions
3:35pm - Panel discussion including Q&A
5:00pm - Webcast concludes
CPD: 1.5 Units, self-allocated
Cost: Member - complimentary
Non-member - $149
Become a member