Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
The LSJ giveaway competitions
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all NSW residents of 18 years of age or older except all employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
- The competition closes at midnight on the date announced in the offer in the printed copy of the LSJ. To enter the competition, participants need to email their name and postal contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the film or prize title in the subject line.
- The competition will be drawn after 12 noon on the first working day after the competition close date at The Law Society of New South Wales, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney. Winners will be notified by email and mail.
- Prize details: The prizes are as detailed in the printed copy of the LSJ with a total prize value of up to $700. Winners will be chosen from submitted entries using PCQNGPICK, which is a computerised random selection program, ensuring that entrants all have a fair and equal chance of winning a prize.
- A single prize in this promotion is under $1,000 in value. The total value of all prizes under this permit will be capped at $100,000.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) non-receipt of entries for any reason;
(c) problems or technical failures of any kind;
(d) unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(f) electronic or human error; or
(g) any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to entry into this competition or supply of a prize.
- The Promoter is The Law Society of New South Wales, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000 ACN 000 000 699 ABN 98 696 304 966.
- Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/18/03270.