at the Law Society
When you work at the Law Society, you are not only joining a trusted organisation dedicated to integrity and excellence - you are joining diverse team who are committed to seeing you thrive. Here's what sets us apart:
- Our culture - be a part of a diverse culture in that brings together people from all disciplines and walks of life. Our diversity is an asset that makes us a cohesive team with many strengths.
- Our opportunities - be encouraged to extend yourself and take the next step with professional development opportunities and career progression.
- Our benefits - enjoy member discounts and flexible work arrangements.
- Head Chef | Applications open: 27 November | Applications close: 14 December | View job description
- Chef de Partie | Applications open: 5 December | Applications close: 18 December | View job description
- Policy Lawyer, Policy & Practice | Applications open: 5 December | Applications close: 18 December | View job description
Written applications, including a cover letter and brief resume, must be received by the date specified on in the job descriptions below and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our Diversity and Inclusion Committee is committed to promoting diversity, equality and inclusion in the legal profession, in particular by progressing initiatives to ensure the equality of opportunity for all members of the profession.