Legal firms and in-house legal departments are using automation to deliver better, cheaper and faster legal services.
This is so that legal professionals can focus less on administrative, routinised, repetitive tasks and more on solving complex legal matters and adding real value. Benefits include improved legal services delivery, higher compliance and risk management as well as gaining access to additional data to better determine the future.
Through an expert panel discussion, case study and tech tool demonstrations, in this session, we will discuss:
- What legal processes can be automated and how?
- Can you survive without automation, how else can you improve the legal processes and client delivery?
- How to leverage solutions you already have?
- How to choose the right automation solution for your legal practice?
- What do you need to consider including for business continuity and security?
- How to get everyone on board?
- How important are training and ongoing support?
||Wednesday 16 November 2022
||1.5 units, self-allocated
||Member – complimentary
Non-member – $149
Become a member
Lisa Kozaris | Read Bio
Chief Innovation & Legal Solutions Officer, Allens
Alex Rosenrauch | Read Bio
Senior Manager, NewLaw, PwC
Joanne van der Plaat | Read Bio
The Law Society of New South Wales
Proudly supported by