You are most likely using Microsoft Outlook and Teams on a daily basis, but are you using them to their full advantage?
The Law Society of New South Wales is pleased to offer you two practical sessions* providing the skills to help get you working smarter, not harder.
* The WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft sessions are delivered by expert trainers from Priority Management.
WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Outlook Essentials
Prioritise and manage your workload by unlocking the power of Microsoft Outlook as a productivity tool using WorkingSm@rt best practices and processes to:
- Be more effective and efficient in getting things done
- Control your inbox and prioritise incoming emails
- Track and manage your email follow-up and to-dos
- Define priorities to focus on values and importance
- Plan and retain control of your time and workloads
- Set up Outlook for WorkingSm@rt to reduce distractions and stay focused
This webcast was originally presented on Tuesday 14 July 2020.
WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams Essentials
Drive effective teamwork, communication and planning to increase your team's performance by WorkingSm@rt with Microsoft Teams to:
- Understand the 'rules of engagement' necessary for effective teamworking and collaboration
- Improve your communication and learn when to use Teams versus email or a channel post versus a chat
- Structure your teams and channels to enhance teamwork
- Manage project collaboration by leveraging planner and OneNote
- Set up Teams for WorkingSm@rt to reduce interruptions and notifications
This webcast was originally presented on Thursday 23 July 2020.
Director, Senior Facilitator and Coach
Priority Management, Asia
The Law Society of NSW
On-demand webcast details
Format Online Webcasts
CPD 1.5 CPD Units per session
Cost Member - Complimentary
Non-member - $149 per webcast