The ethics solicitors of the Law Society provide ethics CPD to the profession. They frequently present at CPD events held by the Law Society at Phillip Street and also regional CPD events run by the regional law societies. In addition, ethics solicitors visit solicitors' workplaces to provide tailored education on best legal practice and procedure. This includes corporate, government and law firm workplaces.
The key benefits of this tailored CPD education are:
- Designed and customised to integrate with existing in-house learning and development programs.
- Every hour attended = 1 CPD unit.
- Customised content to suit the needs of the attending solicitors.
- Flexibility to arrange the courses at a convenient time and location for the solicitors.
- Free to law practices with Law Society members.
- Ethics Unit
- Law Society of NSW
- 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0114
- F: (02) 9221 5804
- E: email@example.com