2019 Law Society diary – Pocket diaries only remaining
The 2019 diaries are almost sold out.
A strictly limited quantity of Pocket diaries is available. Please see the latest announcements below:
- A limited quantity of Pocket diaries are available to purchase online and in person at the Law Society Shop, until sold out.
- The Week-at-a-glance diary is completely sold out. No more Week diaries will be available for the 2019 calendar year.
Announcement – Day-to-a-page diary
Please note, the Day-to-a-page diary is no longer available due to manufacturing issues. If you have already purchased a Day diary, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
Announcement – Duties section
The Law Society of New South Wales notes that proposals have been announced by the current NSW Government to change the way stamp duty on the transfer of real property is calculated. These changes are proposed to come into effect with respect to transactions made on or after 1 July 2019. If enacted, the changes will cause the amounts listed in the “Duties” section of the 2019 Law Society Diary (pages 269 to 284) to be no longer correct with respect to such transactions.
The Law Society of New South Wales recommends all users of the 2019 Diary regularly check the Revenue NSW website for updates on this development. The Revenue NSW website also provides duty calculators. November 2018
Pricing (includes GST)
Note: Postage is calculated at checkout on the eShop.
Note: Diaries purchased over the counter do not attract a postage fee.
|Pocket LOW STOCK
Ordering your 2019 diary
The Law Society is pleased to offer you two convenient ways to purchase your Pocket diary: online or in person. Please see below for general information on each option.
Please note, due to limited stock remaining, bulk orders are no longer being accepted.
- Order through the Law Society’s secure eShop with credit card, cheque or EFT.
- When you use credit card, you will automatically be emailed an invoice. Please retain the invoice for future reference. If you make an enquiry about your order, we will ask you for the invoice number.
- If you choose to pay by cheque or EFT, you will be emailed an 'order' with the amount owing. Once payment is received, a receipt will be issued.
- Purchase over the counter at the Law Society Shop, Level 1, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney. Please bring your membership card or photo id to access member pricing. Please see the FAQ 'Purchasing in person' for more information.
Can I order by phone or email?
No. Orders can only be placed online.
Can I change my submitted order?
No. Changes cannot be made to submitted online or Order Form orders. If you have changes, please contact the diary team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your invoice number or firm name.