Hear from legal experts as they discuss some of the current issues faced by personal injury legal practitioners while earning four CPD units.
- Compliance driving profit
- Legal ethics in personal injury matters
- Productivity and delegation skills
- Latest cases and developments across personal injury law
This program complies with Rule 6.1 of the Legal Profession Uniform Continuing Professional Development (Solicitors) Rules 2015 under the Legal Profession Uniform Law requirements of Ethics and Professional Responsibility, Practice Management and Business Skills, Professional Skills and Substantive Law.
- Date: 4 March 2021
- Time: 9.00am - 1.15pm
- Format: Online
- Tickets: $270 (Premium) / $385 (Standard)
- CPD: 4 CPD Units
Proudly sponsored by