Join Accredited Specialist in property law Peter Rosier for this interactive online workshop. Using case studies, you will work through the practical essentials for running a sale and purchase of different residential property types. The course uses a blend of self-paced online modules and two live online half-day workshops to cover current practice in this constantly changing area of law.
Topics will include:
- Drafting and interpreting contracts for sale and purchase of land
- Effecting exchange
- Transfers, serving and answering requisitions, and working with mortgagees
- Preparing for settlement
- Complications with completion
- Settlement and post-settlement actions
This course is suitable for solicitors who have recently started or plan to start practising conveyancing.
Peter Rosier, Principal Solicitor, Rosier Partners Lawyers, Accredited Specialist in property law
- Date: Monday 1 and 8 March 2021
- Time: 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Format: Live online workshop
- Tickets: $660 (Premium) / $945 (Standard)
- CPD: 8 CPD Units