With a deep understanding of the accounting and wealth-building requirements of the legal industry, Cutcher & Neale can help you achieve your financial goals.
As the Law Society of NSW member, Cutcher & Neale offer you a free general advice consult of up to one hour with one of their trusted accounting and financial advisors. Whether you need advice on taxation services, superannuation, investment, legal practice services or more, they’ll make sure you meet with the right advisor for your needs. If you would like to make an appointment please complete our form here.
We also have a range of legal business advisory packages developed specifically for the Law Society of NSW members.
Click here to find out more.
* New to profession – graduate pricing for first three years, then reverts to professional pricing
* New to practice – one entity for the first three years
* New to partnership – individual partner only
Cutcher & Neale services
- Accounting and taxation: guiding you with award-winning advice to help you reach your personal and business goals
- Audit and Assurance: Reliable and efficient insights for effective financial management
- Business Services: an advisor you can trust to grow, nuture and protect your legal practice and wealth
- Cloud Accounting: Work smarter and faster with software in the cloud
- Finance: Get the right financial structures for your unique circumstances
- Forensic Accounting: Analysing, investigating and preparing financial information for disputes and litigation
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning: Securing your financial future with award-winning advice and professional service.
- Risk Insurance: Improving your financial security and protection.
- Business Systems: Streamline your business processes with software that sustains growth, efficiency and return on investment.
- Superannuation: Award-winning advice to ensure you reach your retirement goals.
Click here to learn more.
We can help you with
- Commencing your legal practice
- Legal practice structuring
- Strategies for buying your business premises
- Effective practice service entities
- KPI Development and Assistance
- Tax deductible debt strategies
- Succession planning
- Tailored superannuation strategies
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Investment and financial planning
- General and personal insurance
- Asset protection
- Salary packaging
- Finance - residential & commercial
- Xero Advice
- Cloud based record keeping
- Managing your tax compliance obligations
- Trust account audits
Click here to learn more.
Terms & Conditions
For information on our terms and conditions please click here.