About the program
The Graduate Mentoring Program connects final year law students and recent graduates with Young Lawyers to provide support and guidance through the transition from student into the profession.
Find out more about the program
Eligibility criteria - mentors
To be eligible to apply as a mentor in the program you must meet the following criteria:
- Within 2 - 5 years of practice OR
- Under the age of 36
Eligibility criteria - mentees
To be eligible to apply as a mentee in the program you must meet the following criteria:
- You are in your final year of study of an accredited law course, or
- You are within 12 months of completing your law degree, or
- You are undertaking your Practical Legal Training (PLT) component, or
- You are within your first year of employment
How to join the program
The next Graduate Mentoring Program will begin in July 2020.
If you would like to be part of the 2020 program, please complete the expression of interest form and we will email you when applications open.