The Law Society of NSW is excited to announce the return of the Sydney Law Careers Fair in 2021. To be held at the International Convention Centre Sydney, this event will be run in conjunction with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) Big Meet Careers Expo.
2021 Sydney Law Careers Fair – Student Registration
Is your head spinning from all the options, pathways and employment opportunities facing you in your final few years of study, and reeling from the crazy year that was 2020? If you're starting to think about applying for clerkships or graduate programs or are you just want some advice and guidance as you transition from study to the first few years of your career in law than the Sydney Law Careers Fair is for you.
The fair will be held on Friday 26 March 2021 at the International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour and is open to all law students and newly admitted practitioners across NSW and the ACT and is completely free to attend. Keep an eye on our website and our LegalVitae Facebook page for registration details coming soon!
2021 Sydney Law Careers Fair – Exhibitor Registration
When Friday 26 March 2021
Time 11:00am - 2:00pm
Location International Convention Centre Sydney
Darling Drive, Darling Harbour
Sydney NSW 2000
Exhibitor Pricing – Super Saver Rate*
Complimentary Space – Free. This option is only available to charities and not-for-profit organisations that have been specifically offered a space by the Law Society of New South Wales.
Legal Vitae Member
- 1 Booth space – $1,900.00
- 2 Booth spaces – $3,800.00
- 3 Booth spaces – $5,700.00
- 1 Booth – $2,400.00
- 2 Booth spaces – $4,800.00
- 3 Booth spaces – $7,200.00
*This Super Saver Rate is for bookings made prior to Friday 18 December 2020
Each exhibitor will be provided with the following:
- 3m x 3m walled booth space with two or three walls (depending on where your booth is located).
- One trestle table, a table cloth and two chairs.
- Connection to a power supply.
- Catering for up to five staff.
Exhibitors will need to bring their own display banner(s) and promotional literature. If you want to have a larger display area then you can purchase two or three "Space Only" packages. The walled display booth includes fascia signs displaying the exhibitor's name and carpeted walls which are Velcro compatible. Please note, prices will vary depending on when you book and whether your firm has an existing campaign on LegalVitae. Pricing will also vary based on the number of spaces being booked. All costs are ex. GST.
The Sydney Law Careers Fair provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, the Sydney Law Careers Fair is the ideal way to reach law students from all universities in one day. The facilitators of the fair put in place specific, colour-coded student name tags to enable employers to identify the university and year of study for each student.
There will be an opportunity for exhibitors to add value to their exhibition space by investing in a range of sponsorship packages which will be sold separately at a later date.
The following exhibitors registered to attend the Sydney Law Careers Fair in 2020:
Allens, Ashurst, Attorney-General's Department, Baker McKenzie, Barry.Nilsson. Lawyers, Bartier Perry Lawyers, Bird & Bird, Bond University, Clayton UTZ, Clifford Chance, Colin Biggers & Paisley, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, DLA Piper, Gadens Lawyers, Gilbert + Tobin,Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills, Hall & Wilcox, Hogan Lovells, Johnson Winter & Slattery, Jones Day, K&L Gates, King & Wood Mallesons, Lander & Rogers, Legal Aid NSW, LegalSuper, LegalVitae, Leo Cussen Centre for Law (PLT), LOD, Macpherson Kelley, Maddocks, McCabe Curwood, McDonald's Australia, Mills Oakley, MinterEllison, Ngalaya, Norton Rose Fulbright Pty Ltd, NSW Young Lawyers,ODPP, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Squire Patton Boggs, Tempro, The College of Law, The Crown Solicitor's Office, The Law Society of NSW, Thomson Geer, UNSW PLT, Wotton+Kearney
AAGE Exhibitor Registration Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
- You cannot exhibit at The Sydney Law Careers Fair until full payment has been received.
- You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. Thursday 25 March 2021.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE/Law Society of New South Wales reserve the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
- Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Sydney Law Careers Fair. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations .
- The AAGE/Law Society of New South Wales abide by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of whether an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
- The venue does not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts, popcorn) to law students during the Sydney Law Careers Fair unless you have completed a food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolates are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
- Your registration may be rejected at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE and/or at the sole and absolute discretion of The Law Society of New South Wales.