legalsuper is pleased to present a superannuation update from their Client Services Manager, Guy Mahony. Guy will provide an overview of the recent changes to contribution limits for the 2021/2022 financial year and answer some commonly asked questions, including:
- How can I build my super and pay less tax?
- How do I find out if I have multiple super accounts?
- Is my current investment option right for me?
- Do I have the right amount of insurance cover?
- Can I save money by consolidating my super?
- Am I on track to retire comfortably when I want?
- Can I use my super to help buy my first property?
Following this session, you can schedule a complimentary, confidential appointment with Guy or one of his colleagues to discuss your superannuation needs.
Date: Wednesday 23 June 2021
Time: 8:15am - Webcast login
8:30am - An update from legalsuper
8:45am - Q&A
Guy Mahony | Read Bio
Client Services Manager