The Law Society of NSW invites you to the 2019 Opening of Law Term Dinner on 30 January. Enjoy an evening of fine food and great company to welcome members back from the festive break and celebrate the start of the new Law Term.
Speakers will include:
- Presidential Address - Elizabeth Espinosa, The Law Society of New South Wales
- Keynote - The Honourable T F Bathurst AC, Chief Justice of New South Wales
Book now to secure your place. We hope to see you there.
- Date: Wednesday 30 January 2019
- Time: 6.00pm for 6.30pm start
- Venue: Strangers Dining Room, Parliament House, Macquarie Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- Tickets: $165 per person (incl. GST)
- Dress Code: Lounge Suit or Cocktail Dress
- RSVP: 16 January 2019