In our commitment to supporting you at every stage in your career, The Law Society of NSW cordially invites you to attend the New Admittees Orientation Session.
The orientation sessions are designed to provide you with all the necessary information you need to get your legal career started and includes:
- Practising Certificates
- Supervision Guidelines
- Regulation & Compliance Also find out about how you can get involved with our Young Lawyer community and what the Law Society of NSW can offer you
The Orientation Session will be followed by a cocktail networking reception.
We hope you can make it and look forward to welcoming you.
- Date: Wednesday 17 July 2019
- 5.15pm - Arrival and registrations
- 5.30pm - 7.00pm - Orientation and Networking
- Venue: The Law Society of New South Wales
170 Phillip Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Peter Dombkins, Head of Legal Project Management, Gilbert + Tobin | Read bio