Process improvement aims to reduce inefficiency from repetitive processes and establish best practices that will save time, effort and money.
In the next FLIP Buzzwords for 2021, our panellists will break down how process improvement can lead to the delivery of faster, better, cheaper, more quantifiable, predictable and transparent legal services.
Our panellists will cover:
• What is a process improvement, and what "buzzwords" are associated with it?
• Why do law firms and legal departments need process improvement?
• What is the process of legal improvement?
• What are the common challenges for legal improvement projects?
• Why are metrics essential for process improvement?
• How do you get the team on board?
• Examples of process improvements that have had a dramatic effect on a business' bottom line.
Register now to get the buzz on process improvement.
Katrina Johnson | Read Bio
Wise Tech Global
Fiona McLay | Read Bio
Principal Lawyer & Consultant
Adjunct Associate Professor
Sara Rayment | Read Bio
Inkling Legal Design
Stella Rieusset | Read Bio
Legal Process Design Lead
Herbert Smith Freehills
Juliana Warner | Read Bio
The Law Society of NSW
Date: Wednesday 30 June 2021
Time: 3:00pm - Webcast login
3:30pm - Panel discussion including Q&A
5:00pm - Webcast concludes
CPD: 1.5 CPD Units, self-allocated
Cost: Member - complimentary
Non-member - $149
Become a member