Client experience (CX) suggest that we need to grow and develop our legal service delivery to meet the changing needs of our current and potential clients.
When working from home is the norm and our interactions are limited to the digital mediums, how do we recreate the human touch effectively across the organisation and translate it into engaged employees and clients? On Wednesday 6 October, our expert panellists discussed:
- What is CX and why is it so important in law?
- What is the fundamental framework for CX?
- Where do you start with CX and what skills are necessary to succeed?
- How can you utilise data and technology to improve your CX?
- Do you need to fundamentally change your existing business model?
- What can you expect from investing in CX?
Register for on-demand to get the buzz on client experience.
Cara Austen | Read Bio
Twine Business & Law Pty Ltd
Carl White | Read Bio
Director, CX & Legal Transformation, PwC NewLaw
Matthew Roach | Read Bio
Principal, Fairfull Law
Honorary Adjunct Assistant Professor, Bond University
Verity White | Read Bio
Legal Counsel, Telstra
Founder + Chief Contract Enthusiast, Checklist Legal
Honorary Senior Fellow, University of Melbourne
Juliana Warner | Read Bio
The Law Society of NSW
CPD 1.5 units, self-allocated
Cost Member: complimentary