Harassment free workplaces: a utopian fantasy or an achievable reality?
The Women's Legal Service NSW Foundation invites you to a special evening speakers panel. Please join us at The Law Society of NSW to hear from trailblazing women in law - Justice Ruth McColl, Ms Elizabeth Espinosa, Ms Larissa Andelman and Ms Helen Cambpell OAM - to celebrate the significant strides we have made and to consider what more we can do to create better, harassment-free workplaces in the future.
- Justice Ruth McColl, Judge of Appeal of the NSW Court of Appeal (2003 – Jan 2019) | Read bio
- Ms Elizabeth Espinosa, President of the Law Society of NSW | Read bio
- Ms Larissa Andelman, President of Women Lawyers Association of NSW | Read bio
- Ms Helen Campbell OAM, Executive Officer, Women’s Legal Service NSW | Read bio
- Date: Wednesday 13 March 2019
- Time: 5.30pm - 8.00pm
- Venue: Law Society of NSW, Level 2, 170 Phillip St Sydney
- Cost: Voluntary donation to Women's Legal Service NSW Foundation