The FLIP Inquiry Series aims to decode the profession’s buzz words. With innovation and competition reshaping the way lawyers are finding clients, performing tasks, setting up practice and providing services.
Join us at the next event which will examine “NewLaw”. Our panel consists of legal professionals, in-house and new law representatives who are committed to improving legal service delivery by driving innovation throughout their organisations and profession.
The panel will discuss:
- What is NewLaw?
- NewLaw practice types and approaches to work including value based billing; online, paperless and virtual firms; legal hubs or marketplaces, hybrid practices, chambers practices and multi-disciplinary collaborations
- The commoditisation of legal services – what does that mean for the profession?
- Automated legal services – what are they and how do they work?
- Why would B2C and B2B clients engage with new law practices?
- What does all this mean for sole practitioners, law firms and legal departments?
- Date 28 August 2019
- 5.00pm Registration & Networking
- 5.30pm Session
- 7.00pm Event Concludes
- CPD 1.5 points
- Venue Law Society of NSW, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney
Sign in to your LawID account to register for this event
Learn more about LawID
- Dominic Woolrych, CEO, LawPath | Read bio
- Matthew Grace, Principal, Strategy, Innovation, Alpha Creates | Read bio
- Michelle Smyth, Regional General Counsel, Oceania, Ernst & Young | Read bio
- Rose Dravitzki, Head of Chambers, Clarence, Workplaces for Lawyers | Read bio
- Thomas Kaldor, Head of Legal Transformation, LegalVision | Read bio
- Elizabeth Espinosa, President, Law Society of NSW | Read Bio