Pre-order your 2019 diary online now and be one of the first to receive it from November 1.
Get in quick, stocks are strictly limited.
The diary is available in three convenient formats, week-at-a-glance, day-to-a-page and pocket. The week-at-a-glance and day-to-a-page diaries are wiro-bound books, featuring our popular directory where you’ll find information on law practices, barristers, courts and tribunals, as well other useful information to help you in your daily practice. Keep this handy reference guide on your desk year-round.
Pricing (includes GST)
Note: Postage is calculated at checkout on the eShop. Ordering multiple diaries? Click here for information about capped postage pricing.
Note: Diaries purchased over the counter from November do not attract a postage fee.
Ordering your 2019 diary
The Law Society is pleased to offer you two convenient ways to pre-order your diary: online or order form.
Please see below for general information on each option. If you are ordering multiple diaries, please click here for more information.
- Pre-order through the Law Society’s secure eShop with credit card, cheque or EFT.
- When you use credit card, you will automatically be emailed an invoice. Please retain the invoice for future reference. If you make an enquiry about your pre-order, we will ask you for the invoice number.
- If you choose to pay by cheque or EFT, you will be emailed an 'order' with the amount owing. Once payment is received, a receipt will be issued.
- Please note, postage is payable on each diary ordered through the eShop. If you are ordering multiple diaries, please click here for more information.
Order form: Ordering multiple diaries or cannot order online?
- Payment available by credit card or cheque.
- If you are ordering multiple diaries where the cost of postage exceeds $50 based on the above pricing table, complete our PDF Order Form/Tax Invoice to access capped postage. Please note, the capped postage is not available on diaries purchased through the eShop.
- You can also use the order form if you cannot order using the eShop.
- The order form is a compliant tax invoice.
Can I pre-order over the counter, by phone or email?
No. Pre-orders can only be placed online or through the Order Form/Tax Invoice. Use our Order Form/Tax Invoice if:
- you are ordering multiple diaries where the cost of postage exceeds $50 based on the above pricing table. Please click here for more information; or
- you cannot order through the eShop.
Can I change my pre-order?
No. Changes cannot be made to completed pre-orders. If you require additional diaries, please complete another pre-order. Please note, we cannot guarantee that separate orders will be delivered together. If you have other changes, please contact the diary team by email at email@example.com, quoting your invoice number or firm name.
Postage - ordering multiple diaries
Please note: If you are ordering multiple diaries where the cost of postage exceeds $50 based on the above pricing table, complete our PDF order form/tax invoice to access capped postage. Note: the capped postage is not available on diaries purchased through the eShop.