2019 Law Society diary is in stock now
Get in quick, stocks are strictly limited.
The diary is available in two convenient formats, week-at-a-glance and pocket. The week-at-a-glance diary is a wiro-bound books, featuring our popular directory where you’ll find information on law practices, barristers, courts and tribunals, as well other useful information to help you in your daily practice. Keep this handy reference guide on your desk year-round.
Announcement – Day-to-a-page diary
Please note, the Day-to-a-page diary is no longer available due to manufacturing issues. If you have already purchased a Day diary, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
Announcement – Duties section
The Law Society of New South Wales notes that proposals have been announced by the current NSW Government to change the way stamp duty on the transfer of real property is calculated. These changes are proposed to come into effect with respect to transactions made on or after 1 July 2019. If enacted, the changes will cause the amounts listed in the “Duties” section of the 2019 Law Society Diary (pages 269 to 284) to be no longer correct with respect to such transactions.
The Law Society of New South Wales recommends all users of the 2019 Diary regularly check the Revenue NSW website for updates on this development. The Revenue NSW website also provides duty calculators. November 2018
Pricing (includes GST)
Note: Postage is calculated at checkout on the eShop. Ordering multiple diaries? Click here for information about capped postage pricing.
Note: Diaries purchased over the counter from November do not attract a postage fee.
|Pocket LOW STOCK
Ordering your 2019 diary
The Law Society is pleased to offer you three convenient ways to purchase your diary: online, in person or order form.
Please see below for general information on each option. If you are ordering multiple diaries, please click here for more information.
- Order through the Law Society’s secure eShop with credit card, cheque or EFT.
- When you use credit card, you will automatically be emailed an invoice. Please retain the invoice for future reference. If you make an enquiry about your order, we will ask you for the invoice number.
- If you choose to pay by cheque or EFT, you will be emailed an 'order' with the amount owing. Once payment is received, a receipt will be issued.
- Please note, postage is payable on each diary ordered through the eShop. If you are ordering multiple diaries, please click here for more information.
- Purchase over the counter at the Law Society Shop, Level 1, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney. Please bring your membership card or photo id to access member pricing. Please see the FAQ 'Purchasing in person' for more information.
Order form: Ordering multiple diaries or cannot order online?
- Payment available by credit card or cheque.
- If you are ordering multiple diaries where the cost of postage exceeds $50 based on the above pricing table, complete our PDF Order Form/Tax Invoice to access capped postage. Please note, the capped postage is not available on diaries purchased through the eShop.
- You can also use the order form if you cannot order using the eShop.
- The order form is a compliant tax invoice.
Can I order by phone or email?
No. Orders can only be placed online or through the Order Form/Tax Invoice. Use our Order Form/Tax Invoice if:
- you are ordering multiple diaries where the cost of postage exceeds $50 based on the above pricing table. Please click here for more information; or
- you cannot order through the eShop.
Can I change my submitted order?
No. Changes cannot be made to submitted online or Order Form orders. If you require additional diaries, please complete another order. Please note, we cannot guarantee that separate orders will be delivered together. If you have other changes, please contact the diary team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your invoice number or firm name.
Postage - ordering multiple diaries
Please note: If you are ordering multiple diaries where the cost of postage exceeds $50 based on the above pricing table, complete our PDF order form/tax invoice to access capped postage. Note: the capped postage is not available on diaries purchased through the eShop.