The Law Society of NSW is taking the Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) event on the road to four locations around New South Wales.
Join us as we discuss the technological disruption facing the industry, to ensure your practice remains sustainable.
The program will include:
- Insights into the current legal landscape and practical advice on how to easily implement new technologies into your practice;
- A worskshop on the latest approaches from design thinking and legal project management to resolve challenges that you may face as a regional practitioner;
- The increasing relevance of cybersecurity, with the latest updates to protect your practice from cyber-attacks.
- Member: $29
- Non-Member: $285
Event dates & Registration
- Byron Bay - Friday 5 April
- Wollongong - Thursday 2 May
- Dubbo - Friday 31 May