The first stop on the inaugural Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Regional Roadshow, in Newcastle, was a huge success. Full of robust discussions and tangible solutions to help guide legal practices through the digital disruption facing the future of the industry.
The programme included:
- Insights into the current legal landscape with practical advice on easily implementing new technologies in day-to-day practice;
- A workshop on the latest approaches in design thinking and legal project management to help resolve challenges faced by regional practitioners;
- Discussion on the increasing relevance of cybersecurity and the latest intelligence on protecting practices from cyber-attacks.
- Elizabeth Espinosa | President, The Law Society of New South Wales | Read Bio
- Professor Lyria Bennett Moses | Director, Allens Hub for Technology, Law and Innovation, UNSW Law | Read Bio
- Peter Dombkins | Head of Legal Project Management, Gilbert + Tobin | Read Bio
- Malcolm Heath | Legal Risk Manager, Lawcover | Read Bio
If you couldn’t join us in Newcastle, registrations are now open for the 2019 FLIP Conference at the Hilton Sydney on Thursday 25 July and the remaining FLIP Regional Roadshow stops:
Byron Bay: Friday 5 April
Wollongong: Thursday 2 May
Dubbo: Friday 31 May