Change is constant and in order to adapt, strategies are needed. So, what can lawyers do to excel in change management and leadership?
The FLIP Inquiry Series: Change Management, will explore the ever-shifting environment of the legal profession and how to navigate it successfully. Change-leaders, from across the profession, will present real-world examples and key findings from change management research including:
- What does the research say about lawyers and change?
- How can you lead change?
- What do change leaders need to be aware of, plan for and make the best of?
- What type of leadership style is best suited for change management?
- Where do you start and what are the most appropriate change implementation strategies?
- How do you measure success of actual change?
- Craig Emery | Read Bio
Executive Legal Business Partner, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Telstra
- Milan Gandhi | Read Bio
Lawyer, Innovation Ambassador, McCullough Robertson Lawyers
- Dr Justine Rogers | Read Bio
Deputy Director of the Law Society of NSW Future of Law and Innovation in the Profession (FLIP) Research Stream
Convenor, Lawyers, Ethics & Justice
Chief Investigator, ARC Linkage Grant on Professionalism and Regulation
- Charlotte Wood | Read Bio
Acting Director, Cyber Security Engagement and Prevention, Cyber Security NSW
- Elizabeth Espinosa | Read Bio
President, The Law Society of NSW
- Date Tuesday 3 December 2019
- Time 5:00pm Registration and networking
7:00pm Session concludes
- CPD 1.5 points
- Venue Level 3, The Law Society of NSW
170 Phillip Street
Sydney NSW 2000