Request loans & services
This online service is an exclusive service for solicitors who hold a current NSW practising certificate. Please note that CBD solicitors are not required to fill out a request form before attending the Library.
Completing the request form
- Provide your full name and at least one contact method (either a telephone number, fax number or an email address).
- Provide a library card number or Solicitor ID Number. Without this information, the Library will not be able to process your request.
- Postal delivery is not available to Sydney CBD addresses. DX delivery is available however, city solicitors are encouraged to attend the Library to collect loans.
- Country and suburban solicitors must provide a DX or postal address so material can be dispatched promptly. Delivery to country and suburban areas within NSW is free.
- Before completing this form please read the Collection Notice.
- A summary of your request will be sent to you for your records.
Types of requests
- Loans: Request items you have located via a search of the online Library catalogue.
- Fax and photocopy: The provision of these is dependent on copyright provisions. Minimum cost is $25.00 (for up to 50 pages and $0.50 per page thereafter).
- Research: A fee may be charged for research; the Library will provide fee details before processing your request.
Please note the Library completes requests in the order that they are received. You will be contacted via email when your request has been completed.
* Required fields
- Law Society Library
- Level 1
- 170 Phillip Street
- Sydney NSW 2000
- DX 362 Sydney
- T: (02) 9926 0324
- F: (02) 9221 1917
- E: email@example.com