Graduate Mentoring Program
Applications for the 2018 Program will be open from the 8th of September 2017
About the Program:
The Graduate Mentoring Program connects final year law students and recent graduates with Young Lawyers to provide support and guidance through the transition from student into the profession. The program will commence in February 2018 and will run for 9 months.
To be eligible to apply as a Mentor in the program you must meet the following criteria:
- Within 2 - 5 years of practice OR
- Under the age of 36
To be eligible to apply as a Mentee in the program you must meet the following criteria:
- You are in your final year of study of an accredited law course, or
- You are within 12 months of completing your law degree, or
- You are undertaking your Practical Legal Training (PLT) component, or
- You are within your first year of employment
08 September 2017 - Applications open.
18 December 2017 - Applications close (unless capacity reached prior).
30 January 2018 - Matching complete & acceptance into program will be sent to Mentees and Mentors
15 February 2018 - Information workshop & Program Launch Cocktail Reception
November 2018 - Program Close
Mentor and Mentee Information
For more information on the mentoring program click here
Apply for the Program
Mentors and mentees can apply to be part of the 2018 program here, from the 8th of September 2017
- Graduate Services
- T: (02) 9926 0222
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org