Units: Up to 6
NSW Young Lawyers invites you to register for our Annual One Day Family Law CLE Seminar, to be held at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney on Saturday, 10 March 2012, from 9.00am to 4.45pm (registrations from 8.30am).
This Annual One Day CLE seminar is proudly sponsored by Cutcher & Neale
This one day seminar is designed to keep you abreast of major developments in Family Law, an area of law that is constantly changing.
The seminar is suitable for practitioners of all levels and our distinguished speakers will examine topics such as:
- Financial statements in family law matters
- Parentage orders under the Surrogacy Act
- And much more...
We are pleased to confirm the following speakers and topics:
- The Hon. Justice Judith Ryan, Family Court of Australia
An overview of the Family Law Legislation Amendment (Family Violence and Other Measures) Act 2011
- Michael Kearney, Waratah Chambers
Case update - financial and parenting
- Jeff Marhinin, Watts McCray Lawyers
The cone of silence – confidentiality and admissibility of communications within family counselling and family dispute resolution
- Cathie Blanchfield, Blanchfield Nicholls Partners
The initial meeting - points to consider
- Nick Gaudion, Cutcher & Neale
Understanding company financial statements in family law matters
- Chris Othen, Waratah Chambers
Section 79A Applications
- Alexandra Harland, Legal Aid Commission
Parentage Orders under the Surrogacy Act
- Federal Magistrate Dale Kemp
Running an Interim Hearing
View the detailed seminar program.
To register: To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.