Units: Up to 5
NSW Young Lawyers invites you to register for our first One Day Business Law CLE Seminar, to be held at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney on Friday, 9 March 2012, from 9.00am to 4.00pm (registrations from 8.30am).
This one day seminar is aimed at all levels of practitioners - from solicitors and barristers who have only just joined the profession to more experienced practitioners wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills in this area.
Our distinguished speakers for the day will examine topics such as:
- Current Market Practice in Share and Asset Sales
- Update to Directors Duties
- Continous Disclosure In Volatile Times
- And much more...
We are pleased to confirm the following speakers and topics:
- The Hon. Justice McDougall, Supreme Court of NSW
Remedies in Commercial Litigation
- Byron Koster and Jeremy Davis, Partners at Corrs Chambers Westgarth
What is current market practice in share and asset sales?
- John Elliott, Partner at Clayton Utz
Recent Developments in Takeovers and Schemes
- Bill Koeck, Partner, Blake Dawson
Update on Directors Duties
- Damian Reichel, Partner, Johnson Winter & Slattery
Continuous Disclosure in Volatile Times
- Mark Stanbridge, Partner, Blake Dawson
Negotiation and formation of Heads of Agreement in business transactions
- James Philips, Partner, Minter Ellison
Due dilligence for ECM and M&A transactions: standards and methodologies
- Stephen Menzies, Partner, Blake Dawson
Remedies and dispute resolution to Heads of Agreement in business transaction
- Peter Faludi, Special Counsel, DLA Piper
Personal Property Securities (PPS) – how will this affect your contracts?
View the detailed seminar program.
To register: To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.