Units: Up to 6.5
NSW Young Lawyers invites you to register for our Annual One Day Civil Litigation CLE Seminar, to be held at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney on Saturday, 24 March 2012, from 9.00am to 5.00pm (registrations from 8.30am).
The seminar is aimed at all levels of practitioners – from solicitors and barristers seeking an introduction to Civil Litigation to more experienced practitioners wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills in this area.
The program will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Observations from the Bench
- New Federal Court Rules
- Security for Costs
- And much more...
We are pleased to confirm the following speakers and topics:
- The Hon. Justice White, Supreme Court of NSW
Civil Litigation: Observations from the Bench
- Laina Chan, Nine Wentworth Chambers
Draft pleadings: practical tips & tricks
- The Hon. Justice James Stevenson, Supreme Court of NSW
Working effectively with Counsel
- Gregory Sirtes SC, 12th Floor, Wentworth/Selborne Chambers
Litigation update: The New Federal Court Rules and other miscellany
- Anthony Cheshire, 8th Floor Wentworth Chambers
Settling proceedings: the technicalities
- Ian Neil SC, 5th Floor Wentworth Chambers
Security for costs
- The Hon. Justice Ward, Supreme Court of NSW
View the detailed seminar program.
To register: To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.