Units: Up to 4.5
NSW Young Lawyers invites you to register for our Annual One Day Employment & Industrial Relations Law CLE Seminar, to be held at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney on Saturday, 3 March 2012, from 9.15am to 4.00pm (registrations from 8.45am).
This one day seminar is aimed at all levels of practitioners – from newly admitted solicitors and barristers seeking an introduction to workplace relations law and employment-related matters to more experienced practitioners wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills in these areas.
During this program, our distinguished speakers will examine general topics including:
- Effective court room communication
- Employee fraud
- Work health and safety
- And much more...
We are pleased to confirm the following speakers and topics:
- The Hon. Justice Boland, President of the NSW Industrial Relations Commission
The Future of Compulsory Arbitration in Australia
- Grant Brady, Barrister, Forbes Chambers
How to succeed and influence people - effective courtroom communication
- Bryan Belling, Partner, Middletons
Qantas - the new Waterfront?
- Jane Seymour, Barrister, 6 & 7 St James' Hall Chambers
To catch a thief: legal responses to employee fraud
- Athena Koelmeyer, Director, Workplace Law
Seeking harmony in work, health and safefty
- Benjamin Gee, Partner, FCB Lawyers
Adverse action: the sleeping giant awakens
View the detailed seminar program.
To register: To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.