CLE Units: 1
Mr Bill Shew, Partner, Grant Thornton
The start of a new calendar year inspires thoughts around strategic objectives and forward planning for individuals and firms.
Are you a practitioner looking to grow your client base or your firm?
Are you an up and coming lawyer interested in a path to partnership?
Then this CLE seminar is for you.
Our speaker for this seminar is Bill Shew.
Bill is a Partner of Grant Thornton Australia, a national accounting and business advisory firm and is the national head of the Legal Professional Services group.
He will offer attendees his insight and practical tips on:
- Creating and implementing your plan – what is realistic?
- Effectively building your client base and how to make it sustainable in a tough economic climate
- Influencing your internal and external stakeholders
This seminar may assist practitioners to meet a portion of the mandatory requirements of Solicitors Rule 42 MCLE, specifically 42.1.6 that practitioners must complete at least one (1) MCLE unit in each of the following fields:
- 184.108.40.206 Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- 220.127.116.11 Practice Management and business skills
- 18.104.22.168 Professional skills.
Lisa Franzini, Secretary, NSW Young Lawyers and Deputy Chair of the Employment & Industrial Law Committee
To pay online with your credit card, press the ADD TO CART button below and proceed to CHECK OUT. To receive the member discount make sure you are logged in with your username and password.