The Law Society established a commission of inquiry to:
- identify and understand the changes currently affecting the profession
- inform solicitors and to gather data for use in future policy
- place itself at the centre of change, so as to help the profession develop the leadership required to respond to the challenges ahead.
How did the commission work?
- The commission of inquiry heard from:
- more than 100 individuals on eight different topics in commission sessions
- a further 10 individuals from various sectors of the profession
- the Law Society's Regional Presidents
- the Law Society's Legal Technology Committee.
Visit the findings and recommendations online here >
The Law Society of NSW
170 Phillip Street
Sydney NSW 2000
DX 362 Sydney
T: 02 9926 0333